The Flamephotometer BWB-XP from BWB Technologies UK is a high quality, easy to use, state of the art instrument for measuring sodium (Na), potassium (K), lithium (Li), calcium (Ca) and barium (Ba).
The unit has the following main features :
- Filters for Na, K, Li, Ca and Ba are included as standard.
- Ease of use - Easier to use than any other flame photometer,
significantly reduces the need for staff training. which is further
enhanced by our extensive training videos.
- Simultaneous measurement and display of all 5 elements.
- Two-point, multi-point (up to 10 standards) calibration for each
element and up to 3 elements (multipoint mode) can be calibrated
and measured simultaneously. The entered calibration values
remain stored in the unit. Various calibrations can be edited with
the software. This reduces the analysis time by up to 65%.
- Selectiion of display units in ppm, ml/L, meq/L, mmol/L and a
- The measurement results can be displayed up to 3 digits behind
the decimal point.
- RS232 interface and a USB port are available.
- Including FP-PC software (GLP compatible) for data transfer.
- Automatic gas shut-off when flame is extinguished.
- Can be operated with propane,butane, LPG and natural gas
- Incl. operating instructions and manual with sample application
- online use
- Built-in air compressor
- No need for internal standards - Saves time and money!
- Long-term savings - Excellent value for money and very low total
cost of ownership.